Kilvington Grammar School uses LearningField, an etext subscription, for the majority of textbooks at Year 7 – 10. A fee for this service is detailed below.
All other resources required, including students completing VCE subjects, will need to be ordered through the Campion booklist as outlined below.
You need to order your child’s books and stationery by the following dates below in bold!
ORDER ONLINE AT CAMPION
* Kilvington code for 2018 is “MHAB”
• Create an online ordering account
• Save your order for up to 48 hours and return to complete it
• Place an order for multiple children with one payment
• View your online order/history
• Add/remove items from your order before it is packed
• Track your home delivery parcels through Australia Post
• Retrieve your digital book access for eBooks
• Ensure you follow instructions on the Campion website and use the correct code.
Year 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in 2018
The 2018 booklist orders for Year 8 – 12 are due by
Friday October 13th 2017 extended to Wednesday 18th October 2017.
Prepaid orders by credit card will be delivered to your home/business address by 10th November 2017 for the Early Commencement program.
Year 7 in 2018
The 2018 booklist orders for Year 7 are due by Monday 18th December 2018.
Prepaid orders by credit card will be delivered to your home/business address by 19th January for the start of the 2018 School year.
There are no pre-Christmas deliveries for Year 7.
All current students will have continued access to their Learningfield subscription throughout Early Commencement and the beginning of next year. New students will be given complimentary access to this resource throughout Early Commencement with the following payment requirements for all students.
Payment for LearningField can be made at learningfield.com.au between 9th October 2017 and 23rd February 2018.
Students will also require the paid apps in this list for their respective year levels. All other apps required by students are free and will be advised by teachers as appropriate.